The waterfront Tampa Bay Watch Community Center is perched on the shoreline of Cunningham Key, just before the entrance to Fort De Soto Park in Tierra Verde.
- 2,500 square feet of indoor and outdoor space
- golden bamboo floors
- wall-to-wall picture windows overlooking the bay
- warming kitchen
- wraparound deck, featuring 1,900 square feet of covered open-air balconies
- spectacular views of Tampa Bay, Fort De Soto, Shell Key, and the Gulf of Mexico
- the room and deck combined can hold up to 150 people
- Benefits a nonprofit environmental organization (Tampa Bay Watch is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the protection and restoration of the Tampa Bay estuary through scientific and educational programs)
We can help coordinate the day and plan the event you have in mind. We will tailor your service and your reception so that you can choose from our many themes and packages and you can enjoy the stunning views and spacious reception hall, deck and garden with family and friends.
*THIS CEREMONY SITE IS ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN THE RECEPTION IS ALSO HELD ON THE PROPERTY*
If you want more information about Tampa Bay Watch, the wedding page of their website can be accessed Here
If you've booked with Tampa Bay Watch and are looking for wedding specialists to provide a minister, photographer, an arch, planning, reception decor and onsite coordination on the day - then give us a call at Suncoast Weddings 727-443-0039